- Adjustable height, flip back, detachable desk length armrests
- 6" wheel lock extensions included
- Anti-tippers standard
- Seat belt included
- Built in seat depth extension easily adjusts from 16" – 18"
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Composite, mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests
- Dual axle provides multiple seat to floor height positions
- Configured in hemi position out of box for a lower seat to floor height
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Sturdy 1" diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces(Figure A)
- Vinyl-contoured hand grip
- Comes with wheels (Replacement wheels item # 10109)
- The 10210-4ASM Walker comes fully assembled out of the box
The Drive Competitor™ Semi Electric Bed is the most compact bed which makes receiving a hospital bed easier for those patients who need one at home. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed comes complete with the bed rails, motor, head board and foot board for the unit. The hospital bed ships with non slip feet making it safer for those patients who are constantly tossing and turning in bed and will ensure the bed moves as minimal as possible. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed is perfect for those patients looking for the most adaptable hospital bed in the market.
- Large glow in the dark hand pendant has easy-to-use controls for adjusting head and foot deck sections to comfortable positions; built in battery backup and power indicator light.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery (not included) located in the hand pendant can lower the head and foot sections to a horizontal position. No crank needed.
- Ultra light head and foot frame weigh only 42 lbs. each.
- Slat Deck provides strength, no-sag mattress support, no links to connect, easy to clean
- Channel frame construction provides excellent strength and reduced weight.
This elevated toilet seat by Drive Medical ensures you a safer and more secure fit than ever. The newly designed locking device is engineered to fit securely on almost any toilet. Heavy-duty molded plastic construction allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. It's comfortable padded arms are versatile, and can be removed without tools making transfer easy. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet.
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal for more durability
- Fits most toilets
- Full length padded removable arms
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides additional strength and durability
- Improved locking device is engineered with larger, heavy-duty "worm screw" and locking plate to ensure a safe, secure fit
- Tool Free Arms can be removed or added as needed